Adding ARM Cross generation patch to gcc and binutils specfiles

Hans de Goede hdegoede at redhat.com
Sat Dec 25 09:30:23 UTC 2010

Hi,

On 12/24/2010 01:43 PM, Andy Green wrote:
> Hi -

<snip>

> I see Hans looks after arm-gp2x-linux-gcc which is also stuck in a gcc-4.1.2 timewarp that maybe my uplevelled patch can also help.

arm-gp2x-linux-gcc is deliberately stuck at 4.1.2, because that is the version the gp2x community has settled at as using as a
toolchain. With that said the arm-gp2x-linux-* packages could use some love, which I've been failing to give them due to lack
of time. Mostly what they need is packaging of some more cross-compiled libs (like SDL_mixer and other SDL_foo's) to make the
chain usable to compile a wider range of gp2x programs.

Regards,

Hans