Two FAS accounts for the same person - permitted?

Mike McGrath mmcgrath at redhat.com
Tue Feb 2 15:50:13 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2 Feb 2010, Juha Tuomala wrote:

> On Tue, 2 Feb 2010, Mike McGrath wrote:
> > but we catch you doing it (and we have) and we'll do something about it.
>
> Just for curiosity, what? Prevent doing it again? How?
>
> Like said, it's a joke.

We'd keep banning you and if you kept abusing the system I'd go the board
explaining what was going on and eventually we'd ban you.  If some jerk
wanted to keep finding ways around the system and get re-sponsored in the
packager group (a tricky thing to do) then they can spend their time doing
that but we're not going to make it easy for people to route round our
systems and procedures.  I assure you, it's not a joke just because it's
not automatically detectable.

	-Mike