Would you use a programming language with missing features?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Fri Feb 5 06:12:17 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-01-31 at 01:34 +0100, Milos Jakubicek wrote:

> choose which threads they will follow. They definitely don't read
> threads with such a provocative subject (I'd just mark it as read

In addition, starting a new thread with a provocative topic just because
you didn't like the ending of the last thread - with no link at all to
the previous discussion, and presenting the topic in terms apparently
designed to confuse those not familiar with the issue - is an act in
terribly bad faith.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey