simple build system for personal repos?

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Feb 8 22:50:07 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-08 at 23:27 +0100, Kevin Kofler wrote:
> (I think
> this is the main reason why the KoPeR proposal went nowhere.)

KoPeR proposal was approved pending more fine tuned implementation
details.  It hasn't gone any further because A) I've lacked the time to
work on it, since I've been working on other important things like No
Frozen Rawhide and dist-git, and AutoQA, and all the other stuff before
that, and B) nobody else has stepped up to do the work.

The major hurdle of having koji make use of repos of packages external
to it has been cleared though, that work went into koji recently.  So
there has been some progress that helps KoPeRs even if the work wasn't
done for KoPeRs specifically.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!