kst (currently a KDE 3.x app) build issue in f13

Matthew D Truch matt at truch.net
Tue Feb 9 21:58:23 UTC 2010

I'm having trouble with building kst in f13 (works fine in f12).  I'm
guessing its an autotools issue.  It seems that the Makefile generated
doesn't get the dependancies correct.  I've contacted upstream, but
they're not interested in fixing this since it works on their systems
(and most of them are working on the QT4 port of kst which isn't quite
ready for Fedora yet).

Scratch build (dist-f13):

Scratch build (same srpm as above, but dist-f12 target):

Any ideas on how to debug this?

--
"Party on Wayne; Party on Garth. -- Wayne's World"
matt at truch.net
http://matt.truch.net/