Where are the libplist updates?

Peter Robinson pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 23:57:11 UTC 2010

On Tue, Feb 9, 2010 at 9:11 PM, Alain Portal <alain.portal at free.fr> wrote:

> Le mardi 09 février 2010 21:40:04, Till Maas a écrit :
> > On Tue, Feb 09, 2010 at 09:06:47PM +0100, Alain Portal wrote:
> > > The last available version of libplist is 0.13-2.
> > > I get the last libplist spec file which say that libplist should be
> 1.2-1
> > > versioned.
> > > Where is the problem?
> >
> > You probably need to wait a little more, afaics the builds are only 5
> > days old, so maybe the package maintainer did not get to create an
> > update, yet.
>
> There is NO update of this package in F12 contrary to what seems to say the
> spec file.
> There should be at least 4 updates since 10/29/2009.

Its been built but not pushed. The reason for it not being pushed is because
there are a number of package dependencies that need to be tagged into
override to get a complete set of updates and that takes time, add into that
timezones and the fact I'm travelling extends it further. Oh and there's
been a package rename as part of it as well.

> > He is cc'ed on this mail. Btw. in general it is best to
> > directly ask the maintainers. They can be reached at
> > <package-name>-owner at fedoraproject.org
>
> I thought it was an infrastructure problem, not a packager problem.

Nope. Its neither. It should be heading out  before long.

Peter