Fedora 12 re-spins Released

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Wed Feb 10 23:35:14 UTC 2010

Ben Williams wrote:
> The Fedora Unity Project is proud to announce the release of new ISO
> Re-Spins of Fedora 12.
>
> These Re-Spin ISOs are based on the officially released Fedora 12
> installation media and include all updates released as of February  2nd,
> 2010.

Sadly, this means this respin includes KDE 4.3.4 when 4.3.5 got pushed to
stable on February 5 (in fact I queued it for stable on February 2, but it
just missed a push and the next one was only on February 5) and 4.4.0 is in
the works.

Somehow it is getting routine for the Fedora Unity respins to include an
obsolete KDE. :-(

        Kevin Kofler