No lzma sdk in fedora

Milos Jakubicek xjakub at fi.muni.cz
Fri Feb 12 18:10:23 UTC 2010

Oh, I didn't really notice how your repoquery looks like before.
Libarchive is ok, but there are others:

 >repoquery --whatrequires --alldeps lzma lzma-libs lzma-devel
--enablerepo=rawhide
rpm-build-0:4.7.1-6.fc12.x86_64
rpm-build-0:4.8.0-9.fc13.x86_64
man-0:1.6f-25.fc12.x86_64
autoarchive-0:0.1.2-2.fc12.noarch
rpm-build-0:4.7.2-1.fc12.x86_64
man-0:1.6f-22.fc12.x86_64
man-0:1.6f-26.fc13.x86_64
man-0:1.6f-24.fc12.x86_64
lzma-libs-0:4.32.7-3.fc12.x86_64
lzma-0:4.32.7-3.fc12.x86_64
lzma-libs-0:4.32.7-3.fc12.i686
lzma-devel-0:4.32.7-3.fc12.x86_64
lzma-devel-0:4.32.7-3.fc12.i686

...which need to be sorted out.

CC'ing autoarchive, man and rpm maintainers:

Ivana, Panu, Fabian: are your packages able to use xz instead?
(I guess in case of rpm this is just a relict, right?)

In all cases the lzma dependency is hardcoded, can hopefully be just
removed.

If yes, I can retire lzma as soon as we branch F13.

Milos