A new comps group: dogtag

Bill Nottingham notting at redhat.com
Fri Feb 12 20:21:14 UTC 2010

I could have sworn I sent a response already. In any case...

Kevin Wright (kwright at redhat.com) said:
> You may be right. However, if that's the case, then 389 will have
> the same problem:

In the case of dogtag, it's the only cert server in the group. So
it should have default/mandatory set on the proper set of packages
so that if you do 'yum groupinstall dogtag', you get a functional
cert server.

In the directory server case, it's a group that contains all
the various directory servers. It's possible someone could choose
just to install krb5/ldap. Still, I think it should be adjusted
so that groupinstall installs a functional DS.

Bill