No lzma sdk in fedora

John Reiser jreiser at bitwagon.com
Fri Feb 12 21:34:48 UTC 2010

> Another related note is that someone wanted a src package for it because
> they had something that would only build with access to the source. I am
> not planning on providing that, but wanted people to be aware we had a request
> for it.

The package that needs the src is the upx package.  The coupling
is very strong, therefore a physical copy of the entire specific
version of lzma source was put into the source for Fedora's upx.
The URL for that lzma source was recorded, but not used as a SourceN:.
It is expected that the URL will become stale.