Fedora rawhide FTBFS status 2010-02-10 x86_64

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Mon Feb 15 12:48:05 UTC 2010

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 11:49:47AM +0100, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 02/15/2010 11:00 AM, Jaroslav Skarvada wrote:
> > Following the steps from deltarpm example
> > (http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/UnderstandingDSOLinkChange#Example_deltarpm)
> > helps me to reproduce the DSO issue in local mock.

This would have been necessary before the Feb 9, which is when the new
linker made it into rawhide.  I specifically started my run on Feb 10
after ensuring that the new linker was in rawhide, and that my copy of
the tree was up-to-date, including that linker.

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist, Dell Office of the CTO