Color Management Test Day Thursday 2010-02-18

Dariusz J. Garbowski thuforuk at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Feb 17 01:48:20 UTC 2010

Features/ColorManagement describes per-screen / per-output support. I have a dual monitor setup here
(potentially even triple-monitor if I could setup SurroundView with on-board Radeon and discrete
Radeon card). I don't see test case for multi-monitor setups. Is this planned or supported already?

Cheers,
Dariusz