Color Management Test Day Thursday 2010-02-18

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 18:33:47 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-16 at 18:48 -0700, Dariusz J. Garbowski wrote:
> Features/ColorManagement describes per-screen / per-output support. I have a dual monitor setup here
> (potentially even triple-monitor if I could setup SurroundView with on-board Radeon and discrete
> Radeon card). I don't see test case for multi-monitor setups. Is this planned or supported already?

Oh, my bad, I just didn't write one. Yes, in fact the whole system is
built in such a way that it couldn't possibly *not* support
multi-monitor; all profiles are applied to specific input / output
devices, not to 'the desktop' or anything. So you have to assign one
profile per monitor.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey