Name that Tree!
bouncingcats at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 23:19:03 UTC 2010
On 15 February 2010 11:19, Arthur G <arthurg.work at gmail.com> wrote:
> rolling - as in the song - rolling, rolling, rolling, rawhide!
giving 3 names for trees/branches:
rawhide ---> rolling ---> release
Reasons it appeals to me:
1) humorous reference to the song
2) alliteration, it reads nice, everything begins with 'R'
3) it suggests movement, ie a temporary transition stage between
rawhide and release
4) it suggests building, as in "roll your own"
5) it suggests production, as in "roll out"
More information about the devel