Fedora 13 has been branched!!

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Feb 18 15:36:09 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-02-18 at 12:59 +0100, Till Maas wrote:
> I volunteer to help with buildroot overrides assuming that it does not
> take that much time. I am located in CET/UTC+1, too. Is there maybe a
> schedule about how well the timeslots are covered?

Great!

We don't really have a coverage list, but most of the people who have
been doing tagging are all in the US time zones, so anything outside of
that is welcome.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Buildroot_override_SOP is the working SOP
we have for this, although I notice it doesn't say what to do with the
tickets.   We typically assign the ticket to ourself, whoever is doing
the tag, so that when the reporter says the build is done we see it and
can do the untag and close the ticket.

https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/report/3 can help you somewhat see the
open tickets, if there is a tag request ticket assigned to rel-eng@ that
means it likely hasn't been operated on.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!