Fedora 13 has been branched!!

Christoph Wickert christoph.wickert at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 18 17:22:54 UTC 2010

Am Donnerstag, den 18.02.2010, 07:36 -0800 schrieb Jesse Keating:

> We typically assign the ticket to ourself, whoever is doing
> the tag, so that when the reporter says the build is done we see it and
> can do the untag and close the ticket.

If the ticket is assigned to a single person, I doubt we can do the
overwrites in a timely manner. Remember, I'm wasn't talking about a
single overwrite but about large build chains that require 8 or 9 rounds
of builds and up to 15 overwrites. And if the requester is in a
different timezone then the ticket assignee, it surely will take several
days.

Regards,
Christoph