Fedora 13 has been branched!!

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Feb 19 19:05:02 UTC 2010

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 07:36:09AM -0800, Jesse Keating wrote:

> We don't really have a coverage list, but most of the people who have
> been doing tagging are all in the US time zones, so anything outside of
> that is welcome.

Ok.

> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Buildroot_override_SOP is the working SOP
> we have for this, although I notice it doesn't say what to do with the
> tickets.   We typically assign the ticket to ourself, whoever is doing
> the tag, so that when the reporter says the build is done we see it and
> can do the untag and close the ticket.

I updated it to mention the ticket handling.

I just wonder, is there no verification done one the request, e.g. is
everybody allowed to request a build override or is it restricted to
package (co)maintainers and provenpackagers?
I only found this regarding verification:

| Buildroot overrides usually means that something is soname bumping. Be
| sure this is a sane update to do in Fedora

How is this handled?

> https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/report/3 can help you somewhat see the
> open tickets, if there is a tag request ticket assigned to rel-eng@ that
> means it likely hasn't been operated on.

This query only reports tickets assigned to rel-eng@ in the component
koji, I guess it is more accurate or are there many tag requests that
are not in the koji component?
https://fedorahosted.org/rel-eng/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&component=koji&owner=rel-eng%40lists.fedoraproject.org&order=priority

I added this to the SOP as well.

Regards