F-13 Branched report: 20100219 changes

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Tue Feb 23 02:18:33 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-02-22 at 18:09 -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> so, I'm still a bit confused :)
>
> we now have an 'F13 Branched' report on devel list, and an 'F13 Updates
> testing' report on test list. What's the difference? Are these now
> basically duplicates?

Fair question.

13 Branched report are the things that have made it through bodhi and
are marked as "stable" for 13.  It's what goes into the nightly tree
development/13, what goes into the buildroots, and what's used for the
install images in the development/13 tree.  These packages are available
via the "fedora" repo on branched installs.

F13 updates testing are candidates for being stable.  They are published
to updates/testing/13 and are accessible through the updates-testing
repo on branched installs.  We peer review them in updates-testing
before throwing them over the wall at 13.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!