Fedora 13 Alpha Go/No-Go Meeting RESCHEDULED: 2010-02-25 @ 19:00 UTC (14:00 EST)

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Wed Feb 24 23:01:25 UTC 2010

On Wed, Feb 24, 2010 at 01:57:02PM -0800, Adam Williamson wrote:
> IMPORTANT NOTE: we are rescheduling the Go/No-Go meeting for Fedora 13

> For more details about this important meeting see:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Engineering_Readiness_Meetings

IMHO it would help a lot if there weren't always at least two names for
every event or task.

E.g. on
http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-13/f-13-all-tasks.html
there are the
"Alpha Go/No-Go Meeting (20:00 EST)" and the "Alpha Project Wide Release Readiness Meeting"
Now also using "Engineering Readiness Meetings" is very easy to confuse
with the other meeting, especially because both happen within
about 24 hours or not.

Regards
Till