fedora-release-rawhide, et. al.

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 23:14:24 UTC 2010

> Am I missing something? Do people think this would be better, or
> worse?

I muffed up fedora-release on rawhide, but here was my plan.

rawhide:
  fedora-release requires fedora-release-rawhide
  All repos except for rawhide disabled.  Rawhide enabled.
  This state never changes, the only thing that changes is package
version goes up each time we branch.  13, 14, 15, etc...

branched:
  fedora-release does not require fedora-release-rawhide
  fedora and updates-testing repos enabled, all others disabled

release:
  fedora-release does not require fedora-release-rawhide
  fedora and updates repos enabled, all others disabled.

With this scenario, I do believe we'll have the functionality we want.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!