Christof Damian christof at damian.net
Fri Feb 26 12:36:54 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 13:16, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> wrote:
> Some situations where I and others have used direct stable pushes in the
> past and where I think they're really warranted and should be used:
> * A new package which doesn't replace anything, and which I verified to work
> fine for me. It's clearly not a completely broken package and there's no way

That is the one reason where I do direct pushes.

> If you can think of more, please post them! But even if you just agree with
> me, please reply so the other FESCo members don't think it's just me!

Most of my tiny php packages are also never tested (at least not with
comments on bodhi), so the difference between a direct push and
testing doesn't really exist. But I don't mind having them two weeks
in testing anyway. Sometimes it is annoying because the next version
shows up while the previous one is not in stable yet.

Will there be a minimum number of days a package has to stay in testing?

Christof