Meeting Summary/Minutes for (2010-01-19) FESCo meeting

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Feb 26 14:53:14 UTC 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 02:51:46PM -0700, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Thu, 21 Jan 2010 17:34:50 +0100
> Till Maas <opensource at till.name> wrote:

> > Maybe the meetbot could be patched to only accept a topic change
> > after a #agreed command was used (or some other command except the
> > #action command, that creates a helpful notice in the logs). For the
> > init process, something like "x of y Fesco members present" and list
> > of absent members could be used.
>
> Possibly. Patches welcome.

I just took a look into upstream's dev code and it should not be that
hard. I also proposed this feature and some more on their irc channel as
suggested in their docs, but it seems that nobody is currently around.
Do you know how long it would take to get the feature form their dev
repo into the setup used by Fedora? Is there a way to speed things up
once the feature is included in their repo?

Regards
Till