Bruno Wolff III bruno at wolff.to
Fri Feb 26 16:05:43 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 14:49:18 +0100,
  Till Maas <opensource at till.name> wrote:

> Imho it is more a perversion of how it is meant to be. This package was
> tested before it went to updates-testing and therefore went straight to
> stable. But the majority of packages goes to updates-testing and is not
> tested by someone else but the maintainer/does not get any karma, but
> still is pushed to stable after some time.

I think that is a separate issue. I pull a lot of stuff from koji and would
sometimes (when there isn't already an open bug) be able to provide a comment
similar to what I could do in bohdi. For some stuff, by the time it hits
testing I've already moved on and don't bother going back bohdi to rate
package versions I have already updated away from. (Typically I pull graphics,
kernel, some selinux and bug related packages from koji when I see them
show up.)