Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Feb 26 18:53:32 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 26, 2010 at 10:01:56AM -0800, Jesse Keating wrote:
> On Fri, 2010-02-26 at 18:56 +0100, Till Maas wrote:
> >
> > Something I am dreaming about is to have some infrastructure to
> > automatically test packages, so mabye they could build that first and
> > then write tests for packages.
>
> The AutoQA project is in full swing, developing just that, a framework
> to test packages in an automated fashion.

Ah, that's great. I thought it was only supposed to test packages
metadata etc, but not the behaviour of programs inside them. Is it
already possible to write a test that installs each packages that
contains a binary and ensures that it does not segfault when it is
called without arguments or with -h,--help,-? ideally for different
locales?

Regards
Till