Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Fri Feb 26 22:06:08 UTC 2010

Jesse Keating wrote:
> I take this to mean the first to include something in a release, as we
> develop it, not the first one to throw it over the wall at our users of
> a stable Fedora release.

Updates to stable releases are a big factor of uniqueness of Fedora and we'd
be throwing out the baby with the bathwater by dropping that. If we blow up
our niche, we have no place to live anymore. But enough metaphors, the point
is that if we do everything the same way as Ubuntu, there will be no reason
for people to use Fedora over Ubuntu.

        Kevin Kofler