Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Sat Feb 27 04:55:50 UTC 2010

Once upon a time, Kevin Kofler <kevin.kofler at chello.at> said:
> Mike McGrath wrote:
> > Just so you can't ever use this argument again.  I want fewer updates and
> > I'm a Fedora user.
>
> IMHO you're really using the wrong distro. ;-)

IMHO you're developing the wrong distro.  It is statements like yours
that contribute to the "Fedora is a rolling beta" perception (and I
don't think that's a good perception to have).  If you want to target
rawhide with rolling releases of KDE, have fun.  Once a release is out
the door, try not to just throw a new kitchen sink in for the hell of
it.

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>