Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Sun Feb 28 23:34:27 UTC 2010

Dominik 'Rathann' Mierzejewski wrote:
> I want the latest software as long as it doesn't break anything,

Right, that's exactly what stable releases should be like, and I don't see
why the previous stable release should not get the same treatment as the
current stable. It's still supported, so it should get the full level of
support, not be treated like a second-class citizen.

>>  And further still, why wouldn't they be running rawhide?
>
> Because I don't want to wake up worrying if last night's update broke
> my system or not.

Indeed, that's exactly why Rawhide is not suitable for the average user,
even those who want frequent updates.

> Nobody is forcing updates on me. I like things the way they are now.

+1

        Kevin Kofler