Build fail I cannot explain

Tim Niemueller tim at niemueller.de
Sun Jan 10 19:40:48 UTC 2010

Hello Fedora Developers.

I'm trying to build an update for the Player robotics software for F-11.
The very same spec file builds just fine for F-12 and rawhide. It worked
just fine for the previous Player version with only minor spec changes.
Since then mock has been updated on the build machine from 0.9.14 to
1.0.2, maybe that contributes to the problem?

(for those who follow this list closely: the latest problem regarding
cmake and boost with this package could be solved, thanks to Rich Mattes
for this).

The current problem I cannot explain. There is no obvious error message.
In the state.log the build step is not reached. In build.log the only
"rpmbuild -bs" is executed, but not "rpmbuild -bb" and there is no error
message, the exit code of the first step is 0. Note that the missing
python/ruby messages are the same in the successful and the failed build.

The failed build is at
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=150236, a working
build for F-12 is at
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/buildinfo?buildID=150201