Bugzilla borked right now (2010-01-12)?

James Ralston qralston+ml.redhat-fedora-devel at andrew.cmu.edu
Tue Jan 12 18:17:45 UTC 2010

At around 2010-01-12T12:45-0500, I attempted to login with my correct
username/password, and was told my username/password was incorrect.

I changed my password using the "forgot password" link.  Bugzilla
won't take the new password, either.

I tried to search for Bugzilla admin contact information in the Red
Hat Bugzilla User's Guide, linked from the main page:

    https://bugzilla.redhat.com/docs/en/html/using.html

The User's Guide returns a 403 HTTP/1.x 403 Forbidden error.

Wait, check that: it only returns 403 Forbidden about 50% of the time.

My questions:

    1.  Is Bugzilla having problems right now?

    2.  If so, is anyone working on it?

    3.  Other than posting here, what mechanisms are available for
        reporting problems with Bugzilla if you can't actually login
        to Bugzilla?  If there is a preferred mechanism, what is it?

Thanks...