RawTherapee now GPLv3 -- anyone else interested?

Sebastian Dziallas sebastian at when.com
Fri Jan 15 14:36:42 UTC 2010

Matthew Miller wrote:
>>> Can it be build and used without the rawzor binary blobs?
>> No. That's "Needs Work".
>
> Wait, scratch that -- the work is done. And it's easy:
>
> option (WITH_RAWZOR "Build with Rawzor support" OFF)
>
> It also needs to be removed from the source tarball, as do some libs
> precompiled for win32.
>
> There's also some minor per-file license-statement issues (with themes and
> tranlations) but that should be easily and hopefully quickly addressed.
> http://code.google.com/p/rawtherapee/issues/detail?id=16

I had attempted to package it, since it would be probably of interest
for the Design Suite, but building currently fails due to [1]. I'm not
sure whether I'll be able to look into it over the next days, but if
somebody else needs a reviewer or co-maintainer, I'm certainly up for it.

--Sebastian

[1]
http://www.rawtherapee.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1701&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=30