Orphaning Candidate packages for removal due to FTBFS, implications

Jesse Keating jkeating at redhat.com
Mon Jan 18 21:39:47 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-01-18 at 16:22 -0500, Seth Vidal wrote:
> I've not heard any other solutions which aren't "oh just let it be."

It might have been missed in  the passing but:

We have to reset our bugzilla password frequently
We have to renew our Koji cert once a year

We should be able to detect when either of those goes wrong, probably
easiest to do the koji cert one.  If there was some way to take the list
of accounts in pkgdb, and compare them to the active valid certs, and
any discrepancies where the account owns packages, we can tag those for
needing attention.

--
Jesse Keating
Fedora -- Freedom² is a feature!