Enhanced Freeze Policy Pages--feedback requested

John Poelstra poelstra at redhat.com
Tue Jan 19 01:01:36 UTC 2010

Thanks to the help of a few people in Release Engineering and elsewhere
I've tuned up the wiki pages describing each of our freezes.  The
policies remain the same, but the pages have been updated to hopefully
enhance the presentation and readability.

One of my goals for this release is to have as few questions or
mis-understandings about the freezes as possible.  With that in mind,
please review the following pages.  If you see sections that are unclear
or incorrect, *please change the wiki*.

These pages explain the freeze process we will follow for Fedora 13.

Overall Summary--https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Important_Release_Milestones

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Feature_Freeze_Policy

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Alpha_Freeze_Policy

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Software_String_Freeze_Policy

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Beta_Freeze_Policy

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Final_Freeze_Policy

Thanks,
John

p.s. The current freeze pages reflect the current environment.  They
will be updated once our release processes are enhanced for "No Frozen
Rawhide."