berlios.de compromised since 2005

Dominic Hopf dmaphy at googlemail.com
Tue Jan 19 17:35:47 UTC 2010

Am Mittwoch, den 13.01.2010, 12:23 -0500 schrieb Seth Vidal:
> dmaphy:graphem:http://graphem.berlios.de/

I contacted upstream concerning this Package as soon as I read your mail
last week. Upstream made the security audit at the weekend and we can
verify now that everything is okay with graphem, except some small
well-known issues which will be fixed in next versions. The author of
graphem also considers to move the project to sourceforge.

Regards,
Dominic

--
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at googlemail.com>

http://dominichopf.de/

Key Fingerprint:
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D