abrt not working in current Rawhide?

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Thu Jan 28 22:52:22 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-01-28 at 10:21 -0500, Neil Horman wrote:

> > C'mon do we really need to make this into a fight? The reason why I
> > didn't implement it is that it would be temporary anyway and thus
> > doesn't worth the work, because it's not just that 10 lines of code
> > on ABRT side, it gets more people from different teams involved, so
> > that's why I decided not to do it. Yes, I should told you that and
> > I'm really sorry I didn't.
> >
> Apparently we have different recollections of what we discussed.
> Neil

So, amusing as this is, I would say we definitely need to have abrt
working for Alpha. (Actually, I might even propose we add that to the
release criteria). Alpha is scheduled for March 2nd, freeing Feb 16th.
Any chance you two could shelve the egos and fix this by then? Thanks.
I'll mark the bug an Alpha blocker.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey