I am an unresponsive maintainer?

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Fri Jan 29 17:22:25 UTC 2010

On Fri, 29 Jan 2010, Paul Wouters wrote:

> Subject: I am an unresponsive maintainer?

> I just heard I might be put through the "unresponsive maintainer process"
> in Fedora? I'm a little confused as I've never received emails on this,
> and I'm always on irc and read fedora-devel and still perform very regular
> package updates.

This seems related to the list devel at fedoraproject.org. I don't seem to
be getting emails from that list, though I'm subscribed to it?

I found the socat package discussion and will address those package issues
today. No need to start the "unresponsive maintainer" procedure.

Can some list admin see if there is an issue with delivering mail to me?
I seem to only be getting mail from the fedora-devel-list at redhat.com list?
Is the latter one discontinued for the devel at fedoraproject.org on? Should I
be on both?

Paul