Bodhi 0.7.5 release

Kevin Kofler kevin.kofler at chello.at
Thu Jul 1 04:37:35 UTC 2010

Adam Williamson wrote:
> I'd remind you that we've actually already had a period of several weeks
> where this system was active - before the F13 release, when critpath
> package pushes required feedback from a member of qa or releng - and
> that worked out fine, the packages got pushed and we did the release.
> Now we have a better process with a dedicated group and more people in
> it or about to be in it and fewer pushes to handle (I'd hope so, anyway;
> there should be fewer pushes for a release *after* it goes out than
> *before*), so it seems unlikely it would work any worse than it did
> then.

There are actually more updates after a release, especially for critical
packages. Before the release, we try hard not to break the live images,
which cannot be fixed by post-release updates. After the release, that's not
an issue, and any small issues we introduce can just be fixed with another
update (which also means less QA is needed).

        Kevin Kofler