Seeking new maintainer for iasl

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Thu Jul 1 10:49:27 UTC 2010

Hi,

a long time ago I packaged iasl, because it is a BR for VirtualBox. I
even received once a bug report for it, because someone used it for
something else which did not work. Since I do not know what to do with
it and I am not involved in packaging VirtualBox anymore, the package
might be better off with someone who knows more about it, because there
are still new releases made for it afaics.

So if someone uses this package, please tell me and I will orphan it:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/pkgdb/acls/name/iasl

Regards
Till