Seeking new maintainer for iasl

Jon Ciesla limb at jcomserv.net
Thu Jul 1 17:07:09 UTC 2010

On 07/01/2010 11:17 AM, seth vidal wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-07-01 at 17:14 +0100, M A Young wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 1 Jul 2010, Jon Ciesla wrote:
>>

>>> repoquery --repoid=rawhide-source --archlist=src --whatrequires iasl returns
>>> nothing.  It looks like we may not need it for anything else, though it may
>>> have value to developers for other things.
>>>
>> For me it finds 3 packages,
>> iasl-0:20090123-3.fc12.src
>> bochs-0:2.4.5-1.fc14.src
>> xen-0:4.0.0-2.fc14.src
>>

> I get the same list.
>
> -sv

Wierd.  Wonder how I missed that.  Anyway, I have an interest in it's
existing, as I co-maintain and will eventually probably take over bochs,
but I'll let Mr. Garrett handle it.  I can certainly help out if
needed.  I may even apply to co-maintain.

-J

--
- in your fear, speak only peace
   in your fear, seek only love