who is Petr Pisar from redhat ?

Matěj Cepl mcepl at redhat.com
Fri Jul 2 09:26:32 UTC 2010

Dne 2.7.2010 09:37, Rahul Sundaram napsal(a):
>   On 07/02/2010 12:57 PM, Josephine Tannhäuser wrote:
>> It's seems to me that you have to be an employee of red hat to get the
>> privilegue to deal arbitrarily with all packages.
>
> Incorrect.  Anyone in the provenpackagers group has access to almost all
> packages.  The one exception being Mozilla.  There is nothing Red Hat
> specific about it.

a) even more strongly, being a Red Hat employee doesn't give you
anything ... you have to go through the Fedora provenpackager process
b) if you don't like provenpackagers to mess with your packages, go and
make a switch in pkgdb.

Matěj
--
We can tell our level of faith in what God wants to do for us by
our level of enthusiasm for what we want God to do for other.