who is Petr Pisar from redhat ?

Stanislav Ochotnicky sochotnicky at redhat.com
Fri Jul 2 10:08:09 UTC 2010

Excerpts from Michael Schwendt's message of Fri Jul 02 11:34:38 +0200 2010:
> On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 13:07:45 +0530, Rahul wrote:
>
> > IMO,  there is absolutely nothing wrong with anyone
> > with commit access updating packages in Rawhide
>
> Of course there is. There ought to be prior communication about such plans
> to upgrade a package. The primary package maintainer may have good reasons
> for not upgrading the package. Just ask!
>
> Btw, there is:
> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Who_is_allowed_to_modify_which_packages

There was email sent out to perl mailing list about this AFAIK. And NOT
one person sent an email to complain (I believe there was a few day window
between mail sent to perl mailing list and mass change of packagers)

--
Stanislav Ochotnicky <sochotnicky at redhat.com>

PGP: 71A1677C