who is Petr Pisar from redhat ?

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Fri Jul 2 11:33:05 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 02, 2010 at 09:27:09AM +0200, Josephine Tannhäuser wrote:

> imho that you have to ask him now why he did this is an unbounded
> cheek. he has  to ask or informyou BEFORE he twiddled with your
> package. This is a minimum of respect he should give to you as
> maintainer of this package!

I do not want to be asked for trivial changes to my packages that fix
bugs I neglected or rebuild it because of an update of a dependency. I
am happy for every work I do not have to do and sending extra mails for
such changes reduces the offload significantly, e.g. bumping the SPEC
and starting a rebuild takes about the same time to read and write a
mail.

Regards
Till