who is Petr Pisar from redhat ?

Richard Hughes hughsient at gmail.com
Fri Jul 2 16:07:10 UTC 2010

On 2 July 2010 17:00, Toshio Kuratomi <a.badger at gmail.com> wrote:
>> They were granted access to all perl-packages, because they are @RH.
>> Probably because it is their paid job to work on these packages.
>>
> Ralf, you need to stop repeating this particular line when I have repeatedly
> told you that working for Red Hat is not the rationale.

I had to apply and justify the reasons why I wanted to be a
provenpackager. I work at Red Hat on lots of upstream GNOME packages,
and felt I went through exactly the same process and was judged in the
same way as a non-Red Hat person.

I really don't think there is any kind on conspiracy doing on, honestly.

Richard.