Bodhi 0.7.5 release

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Fri Jul 2 18:48:43 UTC 2010

On Fri, 02 Jul 2010 20:27:27 +0200
Till Maas <opensource at till.name> wrote:

> On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 02:48:26PM -0400, Luke Macken wrote:
>
> > For critical path updates to be approved for pushing to the stable
> > repository, they now require a minimum karma of 2, consisting of a
> > +1 from a single proventester, and a +1 from another authenticated
> > user.
>
> I am just wondering, is this some intermediate step until the Package
> update acceptance criteria[0] are implemented? Because these criteria
> only say that updates "require positive Bodhi karma from a defined
> group of testers", so there is no need for the +1 from another
> authenticated user.

I have clarified this. This is using the same critical path setup that
branched releases use, which is: +1 from a proventester, and +1 from
any logged in user.

>Also they are about the "important packages",
> which is a subset of critical path.

Superset. :) In any case, the items mentioned there should be
implemented. Bodhi calls them all 'critical path' so perhaps we should
change to do that there too.

> And the policy says that it is
> not yet live.

I have updated the page.

Does it look clear now? Re-wording or tweaks very welcome.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Package_update_acceptance_criteria

kevin