Bodhi 0.7.5 release

Michel Alexandre Salim michael.silvanus at gmail.com
Sat Jul 3 23:32:16 UTC 2010

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 12:37 AM, Luke Macken <lmacken at redhat.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just pushed a version 0.7.5 of bodhi into production.  This release
> contains the following notable changes:
>
> proventesters & strict critical path update handling
>
> Critical path package[0] updates now require positive karma from two
> proventesters[1], and a single +1 from one other community member.
>
> You can get a list of critical path updates using the bodhi web interface:
>
>   https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/critpath?release=F13untested=True
>
> You can optionally pass in a specific 'release' or an 'untested' flag,
> which will return a list of critical path updates that have yet to be
> approved.  I have not added these links to the main interface yet,
> because at the moment they are fairly expensive calls.  This will be
> addressed in an upcoming release.
>
> The latest command-line client also supports these options as well:
>
>     $ bodhi --critpath --untested --release F13

Could a flag be added to only output the package names, so that I can
pipe the output directly to yum? Or even better, have that flag
automatically cause the bodhi client to invoke yum with
--enable-repo=updates-testing with the packages required.

If we need more testers, we should automate their task as much as
humanly (or, in this case, computerly :p ) possible

Thanks,

--
Michel Alexandre Salim
Fedora Project Contributor: http://fedoraproject.org/