Can anyone contact Gérard Milmeister (gemi)?

Gérard Milmeister gemi at bluewin.ch
Tue Jul 6 06:48:57 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-07-06 at 10:13 +0800, Chen Lei wrote:
> Hi FESCo,
>
> Can we orphan his packages now? I'd like to take scons, I don't think
> waiting more time will be helpful.

Hi,

I am still alive.
I had always hoped to find the time to resume work on the packages,
however it turned out that circumstances do not allow me any leisure
anymore for serious participation (at least for now). So I would be glad
if people take over packages, especially those that require some work. I
will try to follow the mailing-list for the next days.

Regards and sorry for the trouble,
Gérard