Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2010-07-06 at 19:30UTC)

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Jul 6 09:23:26 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 09:56:50PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
> this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
> e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
> the open floor topic.

Is someone still keeping an eye on ticket 370[0] about libiberty?
And if not, can the ticket process maybe be changed to keep use two
keywords, e.g. a "meeting" keyword for all stuff that needs to be
handled in a meeting and a "next_meeting" keyword for stuff that will be
discussed in the next meeting? Then there could be a report about all
meeting items that are not a next_meeting item but have not been touched
for e.g. 2 weeks to easier spot items that are unhandled.

Regards
Till

[0] https://fedorahosted.org/fesco/ticket/370