(lack of) maintainership of epiphany?

pbrobinson at gmail.com pbrobinson at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 12:59:15 UTC 2010

I wonder about the maintainer ship of epiphany. The ownership of it is
gecko-maint but in none of the current versions of fedora is epiphany
gecko based and of the 18 other maintainers not a single person is on
the bugzilla watch ACL. There's a bug that was introduced at some
point in the F-13 time frame where it crashes on all the machines I
attempt to use it on when it first tries to load a page, there's quite
a few dupes. I'm really surprised that no one has picked this up.

Peter