Plan for tomorrow's FESCo meeting (2010-07-06 at 19:30UTC)

Till Maas opensource at till.name
Tue Jul 6 16:06:55 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jul 05, 2010 at 09:56:50PM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:

> If you would like to add something to this agenda, you can reply to
> this e-mail, file a new ticket at https://fedorahosted.org/fesco,
> e-mail me directly, or bring it up at the end of the meeting, during
> the open floor topic.

Can you maybe shortly evaluate whether FESCo would not object to a
collective maintaince SIG of interested packagers that maintainer
together several unrelated packages?

The SIG would address the suggestions, wishes and concerns that have
been expressed in these mails for the set of packages the SIG maintains:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.devel/135221
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.devel/135398
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.devel/135157
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.devel/135206