Help with Koji error: "error: possibly undefined macro: AS_MESSAGE_LOG_FDdnl"

Richard W.M. Jones rjones at redhat.com
Tue Jul 6 17:42:40 UTC 2010

I get this build failure trying to build vhostmd:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=2298704&name=build.log

+ autoreconf
configure:11354: error: possibly undefined macro: AS_MESSAGE_LOG_FDdnl
      See the Autoconf documentation.
autoreconf: /usr/bin/autoconf failed with exit status: 1

I can't reproduce it locally on my nearly up to date Rawhide machine,
and the literal string 'AS_MESSAGE_LOG_FDdnl' doesn't appear anywhere
in the source.  The fact that 'dnl' immediately follows 'AS_MESSAGE_LOG_FD'
might imply some sort of corruption of some m4 file.

No ideas ...  anyone?

Rich.

http://et.redhat.com/~rjones/virt-p2v