Bodhi 0.7.5 release

Adam Williamson awilliam at redhat.com
Tue Jul 6 19:15:05 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-07-04 at 17:27 +0200, Michel Alexandre Salim wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 4, 2010 at 1:27 PM, Till Maas <opensource at till.name> wrote:

> >> Ah! Would be great if this is listed on the QA page.
> >
> > If you know on which page it fits, just add it. I did not find a
> > matching page when I swept through the QA pages.
> >
> I don't -- Adam Williamson probably knows better. Adam?

We have a page with general instructions for testing stuff in
updates-testing:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/QA/Updates_Testing

and also a page of instructions for proven testers:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Proven_tester

This is info that's probably useful for both, really. I certainly
intended to extend the proven_tester page with instructions on the new
functionality in f-e-k, as soon as it's available in a released f-e-k
version (I really don't want to be bothering proventesters with
suggestions to check their f-e-k out of git, so it'd be nice to have a
new version pushed with the new features). We could certainly add the
info on using yum to *install* only critpath updates too.
--
Adam Williamson
Fedora QA Community Monkey